85. I drag my sneakers just so it screeches against the floor.
84. I don’t let people in my house unless I’m really, really comfortable with them.
83. What I’m afraid of: God, time, my Mom.
82. Compliments make me even more self conscious.
81. Hurt by the truth > being lied to.
80. I prefer my pancakes a bit burnt rather than perfectly done soft. Same with waffles.
79. I don’t have a favorite color.
78. I used to hate raisins.
77. Norwegian Wood is the most relevant novel to my life that I’ve read so far.
76. I like being alone too much.
75. I’ve always written better than I speak.
74. “It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.”
73. I have hamburger hands.
72. I don’t think my feet has grown much since the 4th grade… My blue flip flops that I got back then still fits!
71. I love the smell of rain.